On September 23, 2014, the CoUL finalized the University of California Libraries Systemwide Plan and Priorities, 2014-2018.
- On July 11, 2014, CoUL acknowledged and thanked the UC Libraries Advisory Structure members for their hard work and accomplishments of the previous year. A summary of the work in progress and completed is posted on the Coordinating Committee's page (see: UCLAS Achievements: July 1, 2013 – June 30, 2014).
- On March 26, 2013 CoUL issued a statement of support for McMaster University Librarian Dale Askey, who is facing a personal lawsuit filed by a publisher.
- On February 4, 2013, CoUL sent comments [PDF] in response to the US Copyright Office's Notice of Inquiry on Orphan Works [PDF].
- CoUL sent letters of support [PDF] for the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2012 (HR.4004) to California representatives, including two on the House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform (April, 2012).
- CoUL responded to the introduction of HR.3699, The Research Works Act (RWA), with a letter of opposition to the bill's co-sponsor, Representative Darrell Issa (R-CA) (January 24, 2012) [PDF]
- CoUL responded to the OSTP [PDF] RFI on Public Access to Peer-Reviewed Scholarly Publications Resulting From Federally Funded Research (January 9, 2012)
- The CoUL responded to the OSTP [PDF] RFI on Public Access to Digital Data Resulting From Federally Funded Scientific Research (January 9, 2012)
- UC Digital Collection Development Strategy (October 22, 2011) [PDF] (Acknowledged by the CoUL at their March 16, 2012 meeting)
- University of California Libraries Systemwide Plan and Priorities, FY 2012-2015, Internal Audience (September 19, 2011) [PDF]
- Discovery Systems and Services: Principles and Goals (Endorsed by the CoUL July 29, 2011) [PDF]
- University of California Library Collection: Content for the 21st Century and Beyond (July 2009) [PDF]
Document owner: Joanne Miller
Last updated: January 14, 2015