- Continue to communicate and work collaboratively with other UC groups such as UCAC, PAG, OAC committees, as well as national groups/organizations such as ARL and RBMS on issues of common interest.
- Continue to work with CDL on digitizing projects involving special collections materials.
- Create a policy of Guidelines for Mass Digitization of Rare Materials.
- Create a UC-wide Best Practice Guidelines for the Use of Digital Cameras in Special Collections Reading Rooms.
- Create a Conflict-of-Interest Policy Statement for Special Collections employees.
- Maintain and expand content of HOSC web site.
- Continue to meet regularly (in person or otherwise) to discuss UC-wide Special Collections issues, as addressed in the HOSC Charge and Statement of Purpose, and explore ways to address them. Next proposed meeting is November 13, 2007, via conference call.
Document owner: Lisa Mix