Library Technology Advisory Group (LTAG)
- Shares information and develops consensus regarding the application of information technology to library activities.
- Advises SOPAG on information technology issues.
- Recommends appointees to SOPAG functional groups.
- Shares information with other SOPAG advisory groups.
- Recommends to SOPAG, and, at their request, develops and implements collaborative projects that apply technology for the benefit of the UC system.
- Works collaboratively with CDL to insure that CDL's technical decisions are well understood, are flexible in how they effect campus services, and, when feasible, will provide tools that may be integrated into campus services.
Goals and Objectives [PDF]
Document owner: Adrian Petrisor
Last updated: April 10, 2013