Standing Subcommittee on Copyright Policy
UC Copyright Ownership Policy Working Group
Subcommittee on Library Planning and Budgets
- Charge/Membership [PDF]
- Meeting notes, Jan. 5, 2012 [PDF]
Library Planning Task Force (2010-11)
Scholarly Information Program Task Force (2001-02)
The Scholarly Information Program Task Force was charged with advising the Systemwide Library and Scholarly Information Advisory Committee (SLASIAC) on a successor strategy to the Library Planning and Action Initiative Final Report (1998).
- Charge and Membership [PDF]
- Systemwide Strategic Directions for Libraries and Scholarly Information [PDF]
Collection Management Planning Group (2001-03)
The Standing Committee on Universitywide Library Collection Management Planning (the “Collection Management Planning Group”) was organized to focus on the issues of space for collections, the management of collections, and the nature of the University’s archival responsibilities. The committee focused on possible new roles for the University’s Regional Library Facilities (RLFs), using scenarios to be developed by a subcommittee.
- Membership [PDF]
CMPG White papers:
- The Report to the Collection Management Planning Group (CMPG) on Collection Management And Coordination: A Strategy for the UC Libraries (May 2003) [PDF] presents a broad overview of collection management strategy, including the continuing primacy of campus-based collections and services. It highlights the role of resource sharing and shared collections in enhancing campus library services and in increasing the scope and depth of research resources available to faculty and students. This paper provides a context for the Shared Collection white paper, below:
- The Report to the Collection Management Planning Group (CMPG) on Developing a Shared Collection for the University Of California (May 2003) [PDF] sets out some of the key characteristics of a shared collection program within the broad framework of the Collection Management and Coordination Strategy.
Document owner: Danielle Westbrook