Coordinating Committee (CC)
Reporting to the Council of University Librarians, the Coordinating Committee ensures that projects and services proposed and developed by the Strategic Action Groups (SAGs) support the UC Libraries systemwide priorities as articulated by the Council of University Librarians’ "Systemwide Plan and Priorities".
- Receives requests from the CoUL and determines where within the SAG structure work should be funneled.
- Submits SAG related items to the CoUL agenda.
- Provides broad oversight of UC Libraries systemwide activities through the review and coordination of proposed SAG projects and services.
- Assesses implications of proposed SAG projects and services on other functional areas and external stakeholders.
- Primary conduit of communication between CoUL and other entities within the UC Libraries advisory structure.
- Reviews balance of member expertise on the SAGs; advises on SAG membership issues.
- Works with CoUL to assess the effectiveness of the advisory structure.
- Makes strategic decisions related to the functioning of the advisory structure
- Reviews SAG charges and portfolios.